Hurricanes, Cyclones and Typhoons
April 6 @ 10:00 am - September 6 @ 4:00 pm
Discover the world’s most powerful storms this year at ShelterBox.
- Find out what it takes to deploy to a disaster zone and send the aid that people need to start rebuilding their lives.
- Try packing a ShelterBox for a hurricane-hit community.
- See how ShelterBox works in the Philippines to help them prepare multiple typhoon strikes.
- Step into our family friendly Weather Lab to discover the science behind the storms and conduct your own storm experiments.
- Weather Lab live science shows on Wednesdays in August at 11am and 2pm.
- Find out more about our latest hurricane responses