Hurricanes, Cyclones and Typhoons
April 6 @ 10:00 am - September 6 @ 4:00 pm
Discover the world’s most powerful storms this year at ShelterBox.
- Find out what it takes to deploy to a disaster zone and send the aid that people need to start rebuilding their lives.
- Try packing a ShelterBox for a hurricane-hit community.
- See how ShelterBox works in the Philippines to help them prepare multiple typhoon strikes.
- Step into our family friendly Weather Lab to discover the science behind the storms and conduct your own storm experiments.
- Weather Lab live science shows on Saturdays and Wednesdays in May half term and the summer holidays.
Opens Monday 8th April 2019
Find out more about the ShelterBox response to Cyclone Idai which has caused devastating flooding in Malawi, Mozambique and Zimbabwe