Hurricanes, Cyclones and Typhoons
April 6 @ 10:00 am - September 6 @ 4:00 pm
Discover the world’s most powerful storms this year at ShelterBox.
- Hear personal accounts of some of the most devastating hurricanes, cyclones and typhoons that ShelterBox has responded to.
- Find out what it takes to deploy to a disaster zone and send the aid that people need to start rebuilding their lives.
- Try packing a ShelterBox for a hurricane-hit community.
- See how ShelterBox works in the Philippines to help them prepare multiple hurricane, cyclone or typhoon strikes.
- Step into our family friendly “hurricane lab” to discover the science behind the storms and conduct your own storm experiments.
- Look out for activities during Easter holidays, May half term and the summer holidays.
Opens Easter 2019